Create a mini clean room solution for your rack mount servers, networking, mobile telephony, data transmission, instrumentation or other sensitive electronic systems. Configurable to 9 RU with a usable rack depth of 20″ this DustShield is versatile and durable and is sure to exceed your expectations. Let us know if you have special insect or pest control needs in your facility as DustShield can upgrade your rack enclosure to be safeguarded against your unique environmental threat.
DustShield™ Telephony and Rack Enclosures house EIA Standard rails (with 10/32 tapped holes) in quality ABS construction with superior air filtration. Built-to-order enclosures are configured to your specs with optional cooling, power distribution, cable management, security, and mobility.
- Color: Black
- Material: 3/8″ ABS Plastic, Acrylic and Steel Rack Rails
- Enclosure Dimensions: 29”w x 20.5”h x 20”d
- Rack Height: 9RU
- Internal Rack Width: 19″
- Usable Rack Depth: 20″ (Slide Adjustable)
- Tested to 200lbs
- Thread Type: 10/32 Cage Nut
- Perfect for Industrial Applications
- Designed to House Switches, Routers, Fiber, Voice, Security Equipment
- Tamper Proof Locking Doors
- Full Wi-Fi and RF Compatibility
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty – View Policy On American Products Website
- DustShield™ Filtration – Effective in removing up to 98% of all airborne contaminants and 6x more effective than permanent, washable electrostatic filters Filter replacement is the key to protecting your mission critical hardware. Effective protection from particulate down to 0.1 micron. Separate optional filters are available for especially oily air, exhaust vapor and fumes. Filter Replacement: 1-2 months specific to each environment.
- NEMA 12 Protection – Enclosures with protection against dirt, dust, splashes by non-corrosive liquids and salt spray. All DustShield Computer & Printer enclosures are built to NEMA-12 standards. NEMA-4 enclosures are available upon request.
ABS Plastic vs Steel
DustShield Enclosures are constructed of 3/8″ thick ABS Plastic for maximum structural stability.