We proudly introduce the SATO Label Printer Enclosure & Cabinet. You wouldn’t leave your SATO label printer outside without protection, so don’t put it in a warehouse without an enclosure. In some cases, a busy facility can be just as detrimental to a printer as your own backyard. By protecting your equipment from theft, unauthorized personnel, dirt, oil, and humidity, a SATO label printer enclosure can safeguard your printer and extend its life. Take a look at our SATO label printer cabinets, and contact our team to place an order.
Compatible SATO Printers
To keep the ordering process simple, we’ve constructed three basic types of enclosures that will fit numerous printers. Our SATO label printer enclosures accomodate several SATO models:
- Argox X-2000V
- Argox X-2300ZE
- The label printer’s height, width, and depth
- The label printer’s height to the label outlet
- The width of the label outlet
- The distance from the left side of the label printer to the left side of the label outlet
- The distance from the left side of the label printer to the top-left side of the hinged door
Wondering what the base price of your enclosure will be? We’ve included each model number on our design list with the corresponding model number and price. If your model number isn’t listed, add the width, depth, and height of your printer together:
- Label printers with a width” + depth” + height” less than or equal to 41″start at $540.
- Label printers with a width” + depth” + height” less than or equal to 40″start at $425.
- Label printers with a width” + depth” + height” less than or equal to 29″start at $310.
Customize Your SATO Label Printer Enclosure or Cabinet
Think of our basic SATO label printer enclosures as starting points. We know that each facility has unique needs, so we offer custom features. This allows us to keep the base price low, and it ensures that you won’t have to pay for features that you don’t need. Read more about our accessories and upgrades. We can add a lock to prevent theft, a power upgrade, sound deadening foam, and heating and cooling features.
About Our Enclosures
We take pride in designing and manufacturing high-quality enclosures. Each DustShield enclosure has a NEMA type 12 rating, and even our basic enclosure models include a fan system that filters out 98 percent of airborne contaminants and an easy-lift, gull-wing door. Our SATO label enclosures are made out of 3/8″ thick industrial plastic, so your printer will be protected from impact, heat, and corrosion.