Putting a device right where the work gets done saves time and money. That is why a computer and label printer workstation makes perfect sense. Certainly your accountants will appreciate your decision to contribute to the company’s bottom line but you will notice the real benefit when you have more time to focus on accomplishing the mission critical tasks that lead to your success. Enclosure can be upgraded with ingress protection (Part# DS500) for applications requiring additional safeguards against liquid penetration.
Contact a DustShield enclosure expert to discuss any additional needs you may have like touchscreen or large display integration.
- CPU up to 20″w x 19″d x 7″h
- Keyboard up to 20.25″ wide
- Standard configuration for monitor up to 17”; other monitor size configurations available – contact us for details.
- Label Printer up to Height” + Width” + Depth” < 52″ Enclosures are made to order.
Most common enclosure dimensions: 36″w x 24″d x 32.25″h*Compatible with all Zebra Label Printers
- Color: Black or Light Gray
- Material: 3/8″ ABS Plastic, Acrylic
- Perfect for Industrial Applications
- Full Wi-Fi and RF Compatibility
- 5 Year Warranty – View Warranty Policy
- DustShield™ Filtration – Effective in removing up to 98% of all airborne contaminants and 6x more effective than permanent, washable electrostatic filters. Filter replacement is the key to protecting your mission critical hardware. Effective protection from particulate down to 0.1 micron. Separate optional filters are available for especially oily air, exhaust vapor and fumes. Filter Replacement: 1-2 months specific to each environment.
- NEMA 12 Protection – Enclosures with protection against dirt, dust, splashes by non-corrosive liquids and salt spray. All DustShield Computer & Printer enclosures are built to NEMA-12 standards.
ABS Plastic vs Steel
DustShield Enclosures are constructed of 3/8″ thick ABS Plastic for maximum structural stability.