Keyence builds exceptionally high-quality microscopes that deliver superior analysis. Using their VHX-6000 Digital Microscopes, you can capture fully-focused images at up to 5,000x magnification. You can also inspect an object from any angle and take measurements with the click of a button. Despite its compact size, the All-in-One Fluorescence Microscope provides easy electronic controls and publication-quality images without needing a dark room. And the Industrial 3D Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope can measure roughness, surface finish, and film thickness with nanometer resolution. When you consider the outstanding design and precision that go into each Keyence microscope, it’s easy to understand why these machines require top-of-the-line protection. DustShield offers dependable, durable, and fully customizable enclosures that can protect your mission-critical hardware and help you avoid costly downtime.
Protecting a Keyence Microscope
If you’ve recently purchased a Keyence microscope, how are you planning to protect it? If you want to extend the life of your new asset, there’s no time like the present. Any length of time that you leave the microscope defenseless, you’re risking its pristine condition – especially if you’re using it in hazardous environment. By keeping the instrument clean throughout its life, you can protect the investment and ensure that you get quality information from the microscope.
If a Keyence microscope is stored or used in a risky location, it may suffer from equipment failure. For example, the Keyence User’s Manual for a 3D Laser Scanning Microscope states that the product should not be stored in a location that presents any of the following hazards:
- Direct vibrations to the device
- Ambient temperature below 0 degrees Celsius or above 40 degrees Celsius
- Ambient humidity below 35% relative humidity or above 65% relative humidity
- Rapidly changing temperatures
- Corrosive gases or volatile inflammable materials
- Large amounts of airborne dust, salt, iron, or greasy fumes
- Exposure to airborne water, oil, or chemical droplets
- Strong magnetic fields or electric fields
- Exposure to direct sunlight, wind, or rain
- Instability (locations where the microscope may fall)
By storing your microscope in a protective enclosure, you can shield it from the hazards presented by your work environment. DustShield offers a variety of enclosures for computers, scanners, microscopes, and other electronic equipment, and we would be happy to help you protect your Keyence microscope.
DustShield Benefits for Keyence Microscopes
Because we create custom enclosures for Keyence microscopes, we can accommodate a variety of devices and applications. The following are just some of the benefits we can offer with our enclosures:
- Ensure device remains clean and free of particles that could affect the image quality
- Separate the controller and vision if necessary
- Accommodate locations with limited space
- Use only sturdy, reliable materials
- Provide a large viewing window
- Include a keyboard drawer
The DustShield team has helped many clients protect their Keyence microscopes and scanners with custom enclosures. Heavy-duty and delivered completely assembled, our enclosures suit a variety of applications. We’ll work with you to determine which upgrades would enhance your company’s workflow. With help from our customer service representatives, you can customize your enclosure to match your chosen Keyence microscope and the needs of your application. To learn more, please call us toll-free at 800-587-9557 or contact us online.