Protecting your laptop in harsh industrial environments is easy. Just set it in one of our DS-170 enclosures and shut the windows. The ABS construction is heat, impact and corrosion resistant while our fan/filter system maintains a positive pressure of clean air to guard your laptop from destructive environmental particulate. The window and keyboard tray are lockable for extra security. Enclosure can be upgraded with ingress protection (Part# DS500) for applications requiring additional safeguards against liquid penetration.
- Ideal for technicians utilizing the portability of a laptop, but also requiring security and protection.
- Enclosure accommodates common laptop sizes (closed laptop dimensions up to: 15.25″W x 10.5″D x 1.75″H)
- Custom monitor sizes and configurations are available, contact representative for details
- Color: Black or Light Gray
- Material: 3/8″ ABS Plastic, Acrylic
- Viewing angle: 120 degrees
- Perfect for Industrial Applications
- Screen window and keyboard window are hinged for fast and easy laptop installation and removal
- Full Wi-Fi and RF Compatibility
- 5 Year Warranty – View Warranty Policy
- DustShield™ Filtration – Effective in removing up to 98% of all airborne contaminants and 6x more effective than permanent, washable electrostatic filters. Filter replacement is the key to protecting your mission critical hardware. Effective protection from particulate down to 0.1 micron. Separate optional filters are available for especially oily air, exhaust vapor and fumes. Filter Replacement: 1-2 months specific to each environment.
- NEMA 12 Protection – Enclosures with protection against dirt, dust, splashes by non-corrosive liquids and salt spray. All DustShield Computer & Printer enclosures are built to NEMA-12 standards.
ABS Plastic vs Steel
DustShield Enclosures are constructed of 3/8″ thick ABS Plastic for maximum structural stability.